Leduc County's Economic Development team wants to help your business succeed. In order to do that, we need a complete picture of our business community.
Having up-to-date information on who makes up our business community will help guide our marketing efforts and encourage investment, diversification, growth and sustainability.
How does this benefit businesses?
- Site selectors, developers and investors are readily connected to the business community.
- Emergency responders are well-informed of hazardous material locations.
- Infrastructure and economic development planning and programming meets the community’s needs.
- Gaps are identified and addressed across the region.
- Businesses are connected with new funding opportunities.
Help us gather this information by answering a few quick questions about your business, location, and how we can support you.
Subscribe to our news and event posts
Stay up to date on Leduc County's latest economic development news and business events, programs, and public participation opportunities.